I have been swing dancing since 2005. This includes Lindy Hop, East Coast Swing, Charleston, Balboa, Blues, and dabbled a little in various Shag styles.
I started teaching Lindy Hop and East Coast Swing in 2007. I taught regularly for the Houston Swing Dance Society from 2010-2016.
I started swing DJing in 2006. I DJd regularly for the Houston Swing Dance society from 2011-2017.
I have organized multiple workshops, social dances, and other dance related events.
Performer & Competitor
I’ve done numerous performances as well as placing and making finals in these competitions:
- 1st Place 2014 Lindyfest/Lone Star Championships Intermediate Jack & Jill
- 2nd Place 2014 Dallas Lindy Strictly Lindy
- 2nd Place 2013 Dallas Lindy Strictly Lindy
- 3rd Place 2013 Lindyfest/Lone Star Championships Open Strictly Lindy
- 2016 Lindyfest/Lone Star Championships Open Strictly Lindy
- 2015 Sundance Swingout Jack & Jill
- 2015 Lindyfest/Lone Star Championships Open Strictly Lindy
- 2015 Lindyfest/Lone Star Championships Advanced Jack & Jill
- I choreographed these routines:
- And either co-choreographed or assisted the choreographer on these: